Work with us
Current Open Positions
SALES & WHOLESALE MANAGER
There is a certain type of person that excels at sales, and there is a certain type of person that makes for a great wholesale manager. These are usually at odds with one another but certain people possess both - we're looking for you.
This position is a dynamic one, with an even focus on both account accrual and account maintenance. The Sales & Wholesale Manager's primary focus is to grow top line revenue, while the wholesale account manager's primary focus is to ensure a low churn rate by creating happy customers.
This position involves a lot of time on the road visiting partners, and it's important to understand that face time is a key ingredient in a long and fruitful partnership between our company and our partners.
Field is a coffee roasting business founded and based in Berlin, Germany. Brought together by a love of coffee, our international team is all about creating an incredible experience and having fun while doing it.
The world of specialty coffee is constantly changing, and we want to make sure that everyone has access to great coffee that isn't complicated. Our range of signature blends and single origin coffees are designed to allow anyone and everyone to enjoy the experience of specialty coffee, without all the fuss.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Budget responsibility - target achievement of sales and margins in sales channels
- Active support and development of existing key accounts
- Projects including expansion of associations, recognition of potential, acquisition of new customers
- Development and expansion of the retail, specialist and wholesale business acquisition of new customers through regular field service trips
- Development of new sales channels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Calculation of conditions, preparation of offers and presentations
- Close cooperation with marketing & production management
- Planning & participation in trade fairs.
- Possess driving licence
- Fluent in German and high proficiency in English
- Several years of experience in sales of commercial products
- Hunter mentality: Emphatic, success-oriented, stress-resistant and a high degree of initiative and organizational skills
- Sound understanding of coffee as a whole (roasting, brewing, serving, selling)
- Desire to build - community, revenue, profitability, knowledge.
- A degree of flexibility in schedule (sometimes our partners need a hand at odd hours)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Advocate for positive change.
What you get:
- Free coffee (of course)
- Car & petrol allowance
- Smartphone and work number
- Once trained, a high degree of autonomy
- Working very closely with Managing Director on business growth
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Good vibes & positive change
Sound like a position for you? Get in contact with us at email@example.com